10.05.2011

Running, Couches, and MK

This past weekend my man ran the "Market to Market"....Basically, where a team of 6-8 takes turn running from the Omaha to Lincoln. My friend Megan, has done this for a couple of years and their team needed another person so she asked Adam if he would do it!  So, Saturday morning he woke up at 5:45 and met the team to get going! They got to Lincoln around 6:30ish, so it was a whole day experience! Something about running 4 or so miles then waiting a few hours...and running again...and waiting...and running again does not seem so great. Ha. I got a few "I am soooo tired" texts from Adam throughout the day...The team made it though! And Bruce and I picked up Adam at the end.





Sunday we had a high school event called "Couch-o-rama". Basically, the students haul a couch around Omaha while taking pictures by different things. Each picture is worth so many points and you try to get the most points....all while dressing up in a theme.

My team decided to go as the ipod people...Tabitha, creative little thing came up with it. Nice, huh?!




I drove these 5 girls around Omaha as we took multiple pictures.It is tricky carrying around a couch and placing it in odd places. Hmm....we had to be good "problem solvers"...:)











Adam was part of the "behind the scenes" group that worked on going through all of the pictures when the 35 teams or so brought them in. They go through everybody's pictures, get the score for the team, and then try to make a quick video to show the pictures after everybody gets back.

Couch-0-rama Video (click here)!

...A couple of months ago Adam and I decided we should buy tickets for the Mat Kearney concert here in Omaha. We were pretty tired after couch-o-rama but decided to suck it up go! We were really glad we went. He puts on a good show and it was fun to go...just us two little lovebirds;) There was a part when Mat walked out into the crowd while singing and the people loved it. I was one of those girls not trying to care...but secretly trying to get closer hoping he would come my way:) Adam totally thought I was a loser. That's fine. He was the one that married me.




It's Wednesday now...the Cardinals are playing tonight again in the playoffs, if they lose, they are done. Games at 5. Cross your fingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment