10.13.2011

Hi. I'm done with volleyball.

So....Monday was my last game for the beloved middle schoolers at EVV. And my B team pulled a win! Second of the year. But hey, who's counting. And it's not the wins that count right? Just the socializing. Here's a little photo shot that Jen, the other coach, decided we should do. Fits.....it spells out Volley....we ran out of girls for "ball". hmm...


Then my team wanted to do this little number. Fits. Life's a party.



So, you ask me...what do I do with my free time after school now? Welp, yesterday I was a total amazing wife and cooked up this little dish. I have heard of it, but haven't actually took the plunge...chili cooked with the cornbread on the top! Match made in heaven, eh? 



And I decided to try these little "energy balls"...hmm...I'm declaring them "healthy" because they have oatmeal and flax in them. Please don't ruin it for me. Because they are the best thing in this world....and I have literally ate them morning, noon, and night for the last 2 days. I dare you to make them. Double dog. 



Today, B and I went on a little walk...that turned into a photo op. I may have told Adam that I would "clean"...."good clean(he says)" after work before we had bible study tonight. So...I vacuumed, dusted, picked up, and took Bruce out....I felt like I had cleaned for a good 20 minutes and that justified I could take B out for "a quick walk"...the quick walk conveniently lasted a little longer as I thought taking pics with Bruce throughout our walk would make it so I wouldn't have to go back and clean more....right? I'm such a good wife. So, I will share the memories B and I shared today...Just a girl and the dog that was forced upon her. But now she kinda likes the thing.




Sometimes it was tricky...


B after the walk.



And that is my life. Please don't make fun of it to my face. I already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment