5.17.2011

26!

The birthday weekend was a good one...Thursday night Amy G and Erin made a birthday brownie cake:) with JB plates/napkins and all! 



I walked into my classroom and found balloons from good ol' Brit! My students made me a fashionable hat to wear for the day and my teammates got me Jimmy Johns! Fun:) 





Rach got me this card! ha. Perfect.

Adam took me to dinner at Bonefish for the Bang Bang Shrimp and some yummy seafood. I wasn't feeling the best though so I had to skip dessert:( Something I NEVER do, especially on the big day! He wrote me a song and gave me a card from Bruce:) Sweet thing. Later on the next day we were out running errands and there was a new guitar store in town so he wanted to stop in...here is most of the song he wrote...but a guy walked into the acoustic room as he was playing so we had to cut it off. Ha.








The next day we just hung around and relaxed (today is where I made up for the no dessert on my bday)...Started the day off with chocolate chip pancakes! Yum! My favorite from Le Peep. These pancakes aren't just regular pancakes....they are BIGGER THEN YOUR HEAD! and I had 2 of those bad boys! 

My high school girls came over later that night for a sleepover. Emily HAD to have PF Changs, so we went there....

Not a care in the world.
Then they wanted to make dessert...and of course they couldn't agree on just one...so we made THREE: cookies, cupcakes, and brownies! Oh yeah (see what I'm talking about when I said I made up for no dessert on the birthday)! Amy G was with us throughout the night as we purchased JB and got the dessert ingredients...Of course, this itself took longer then necessary when the girls got caught up in swimsuits and doing ninja rolls in the baking goods aisle. Precious things. But we got what we came for and had an excellent time hanging out with Bruce, baking, and watching JB til late in the night. 






No comments:

Post a Comment