7.01.2011

Cake Pops & Bieber Fever

Today is a good day. Last day of teaching summer school...so that means, 2 weeks of freedom schmeedom before Jumpstart starts...Adam & I are super excited for the long weekend and red, white, and blue. I decided to attempt cake pops again. I did this once during school but they did not turn out the best...they tasted delish and nutrish (ha), but they were slacking on the appearance aspect. They turned out a little better this time...and notice I even tried a patriotic theme! Check it.


You just bake a regular cake...

Mix with 2 cups of frosting...


Roll them into little balls...




And try to decorate:)



While doing this I thought it was only appropriate to pop on the Justin Bieber movie on...It only gets better and better every time I watch it (cue Adam making fun of me). But JB just is so fun and talented...! Please let him stay that way forever! Here's just a little something for you to enjoy, a musical snack if you will. and yes, I did play this on my Smartboard for my 3rd graders when the movie was released. Don't worry, I gave a little speech about "following your dreams and such" :) JB love.




**I'm thankful for chocolate and good music. Both can win me over in a second. 

No comments:

Post a Comment