7.15.2011

A Thursday in Ashland

So, sometimes I want to do crafts. I have a "go-to" girl when it comes to that because I know she will always be down. Yesterday Megan and I attempted two crafts. We were one for two. One turned out good. One turned out bad. I found these little ideas from Pinterest. We made coasters and tried to make yarn balloons. They looked so fun in the picture but they took sooo much timeeee. I told Megs, "Yeah, we will probably do 8 or so"...we did 2. Ha. Here are some pics...Megs was more organized and totally did amazing on the blue balloon. I went for the more random method and it all fell apart last minute. Hmmm...





This is how my dream yarn balloons would've turned out...!!! Aren't they so fun?!

Adam came out and we had dinner with my parents while Brucey and my brother's dog became friends out on the farm. He also hung out with my mom's goats. Ha. My mom has the pictures..I will put them up later:) Miss Mary also has some fun pinwheel sticks so we used them to make fruit kabobs! That alone made my night.



Then, we went and played some sand volleyball with TL and Megs because they needed subs that night. Long game. Good game. We won:) 

Oh, me and Gramee also went to lunch at my old stompin' grounds, CheriO's. Yummy yum chicken salad pita, oh how I have missed you.

*I am thankful for my Grandma not getting mad when Bruce peed oh her carpet. Not in a corner. Not in a nook. The spot right when you walk into the kitchen. Front and center. Really Bruce?! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment