7.31.2011

Mountain Man, Little Country Boy & Glitter

As I posted earlier, Adam went to Colorado this weekend to visit Joe! They hiked, they ate, and they went to the Coors Factory.

Here are some quick pics from his camera:)






A long time ago I read his bible and left a love note. He found it on the plane back. Ha.
While Adawg was hiking...so was Bruce. We went out to my parent's house for the weekend since Adam was gone and Bruce LOVED it. Jesse (my brother's dog) and him just went all out. It was tricky because my parents don't have a fenced in yard so I just figured Bruce would be fine bc couldn't get too far...right? I mean look at the pork chop! So, I started helping my mom tear down wallpaper in Alex's old room (figured Belle wouldn't appreciate a "spaced theme" room that Al picked out in his elementary years). Every 20-30 minutes I would go down and try to find Bruce. 

The first time I found him following Jesse out of the cornfield across the street. It rained the night before so he was a MESS!!! MESS. mess. I couldn't stop laughing though. This continued until one time I really couldn't find him. I called his name for 30 minutes and had to call my mom to come help. I was so scared I would have to make a phone call to Adam saying I lost Bruce. Ha. Oh man. Luckily, the lost was found. Little brat. From then on mom and I decided we would wash him and make him stay inside. Happy Trails Bruce. You are done.


 
The second time I called him, he came galloping right through this! AHHHHH!

Right after I found him. Ha. Sometimes his tongue just stays like out like that.





I had a project that I was working on as well on Saturday. Found it on a blog. Surprise surprise, I know. Glitter, Glam, Sparkly, Shiny. I turned some old white Gianni Bini pumps (don't judge, I was in college, every color was amazing) that I haven't worn in years and years into a glitter creation. Hobby Lobby was have 50% off glitter conveniently that day so I picked black as well as a mix of "all the colors ever" (super pretty, I will have to use on a future crafty craft). I ended up using black though, bc I figured if I was going to try and sport these one day, this would be the safest bet. 

Taped off the bottoms.


After first layer of Modge Podge/glitter mix.

After 2 layers. Adam took this. Clearly, I was annoyed about something.

 So, that is that! Not bad I feel. School is starting soon. My craft projects are going to be coming to a quick halt. Bummer. Summer.  


***I'm thankful for my mom, Miss Mary. I got to hang out with her all weekend which doesn't happen often bc, well, I'm married, and bc she's crazy busy woman. So, fun times mom! I'm also thankful for my dad...he always looks out for me...26 years and all. I had a flat tire. He noticed it. Called Lee Sapp. and we got 'er fixed before I came back to Omaha. Hooray for great parents:)

No comments:

Post a Comment