7.07.2011

Yum. Food.

So...today I trucked on down to Wahoo to visit my dentist so he could place a crown on a tooth that had had a root canal (gasp...yeah, feel sad for me) a couple of weeks ago. He told me that I didn't need the crown until next summer! Woot woot! So, I swung by the my parents house, grabbed a few things, chatted quick with my dad and then headed back to Omaha. Went through my closet and found a load of clothes that I needed outta there...so Goodwill trip, here I come tomorrow. I know you all wanted the rundown of my day. So there it is.

Yesterday Albert was back in the line up! Yep, moving on to baseball now. He was injured and was suppose to be out 4-6 weeks and came back super early..."because he is amazing," quotes Adam. Adam was super pumped and so I thought I would try and make some homemade pizza to eat while we watched. I went to Trader Joe's (this is a special event for me because usually I don't have time to go that far away for groceries...)...I grabbed some of the homemade whole wheat dough they already had whipped up for the day (it was like a buck!) and a few other items to complete the menu. Here is the recipe if ya want it! 




A couple weeks ago I heard buying cheese in a block is way cheaper then the crumbles! Nice.



I was also feeling a like a needed a dessert, of course...so I picked up this little baby there! Ha. Anything to make me feel like it's okay to eat 3/4 a pan of brownies in two days, right? But they are fat free so "reduced guilt"?! It was delicious! All you need is 2/3 cup of vanilla yogurt! You can also make individual sizes in the microwave...I need to purchase this again just to try this!






Last of all, I wanted to tell you the one and only healthy thing that I have been craving this summer! Grapefruity fruit fruit! I love it! I cut it in half and then take out every little triangle (like my mom taught me years ago)...Suppperrr healthy for you too! 



**I am thankful for Brucey Bruce. He is kinda fun to hang out with. I even secretly let him on the couch with me today...Shhh....don't tell Adam;)

No comments:

Post a Comment