5.31.2012

Home Tour- Part One

Some people have requested an inside look of our place...so it will be given by the one and only, ever so popular...BRUCE! (I know...this is pushing it. Apparently I have some time on my hands today and you need to just go with it-this is more fun than laundry)...

 

 

(Adam and I made these when we were engaged. "AA & AZ" are on the bottom corners...awww, two young kids just painting planes)







Our kitchen is the room in the house with not very much space unfortunately. We found out after we moved in that there are no outlets behind the kitchen counter...none! So we are going to have to do some extension cord business...I made chicken tacos the other night in the crockpot and had to put the crockpot on top of the refrigerator! I'm serious. I had to get a chair and it was fun (hmm). You better believe we enjoyed those chicken tacos.


Then the oven had a little mishap the other day....right when I was suppose to be baking brownies to take over to Adam's work "Memorial Day" party...Luckily, this fancy oven has two sides. So, I used the left side (where I now think the "displayed" temperature is questionable)...yes, I ended up burning those brownies.  I now use the right side for storage. Looks pretty huh? ;) Our landlord said someone will be over around the first...so, I'm hoping. 



I don't know when Bruce will give you the second half of the tour. We will see if he can pencil us in between sleeping and eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment