5.20.2012

Two 27 year olds enjoying dinner.

Adam took me to a restaurant in Wichita this weekend called Chapada. It is very similar to Texas de Brazil...a restaurant that I haven't been to, but it's on Adam top 3. Gardner did all the design for Chapada...so it was fun to look how they incorporated different designs into everything. Well, at this place they rotate around, bring different types of meats, cut a slice or two off for you, and you devour them...they keep coming throughout the night until you are full. That Adam can eat. We were there for awhile.





We then came home and hung out with Bruce.


This week: 2 1/2 days with students,  4 days total. I'm excited to see my kiddos but will be bummed about saying "goodbye" to Fire Ridge.  Step by step everything is really happening. We are really living in Wichita. Adam has really started his new job and has already been there two weeks. This will really be my last week at Fire Ridge. I will really head back down to Kansas on Friday for good. It's okay. Everything has been working out super great. God's hand has definitely been on us through the move and the initial weeks. and I am soooo thankful. It's not so bad....in fact, I am getting quite excited about this little town! 

No comments:

Post a Comment