8.20.2011

She's leaving on a Jetplane...

Yesterday my HS girls and I got together to send Emily off:( She is moving to Texas to be closer with her parents...so she is happy! And she is going to come back a lot this year and so we are happy! We went to her favorite place, PF Changs, and then went to DQ to enjoy some ice cream! We also made her some "personal dinosaurs" to remind her of us when she's in Texas. Here are some pics of the group...







I will say...I left PF Changs thinking..."Aww...I just love my high school girls...they are so cute and fun to be around..."...then I left DQ thinking.."Hmm...I can tell I'm not a high school-er anymore:)"...Ha. Love you girls but once the sugar hits..I'm out. ;)

~I started watching Keeping up with the Kardashians at 9 this morning. I'm glad Khloe could finally get married so I could move on with my day. Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment