8.13.2011

Hot Air Balloons!

Adam knows that I LOVE hot air balloons! I have always wanted to go on one...and got super close one year in Colorado with my family...but never have. So, the other day when I was driving I saw an ad for the 'hot air balloon & wine festival'! Oh yeahhhh...So exciting. So, Adam and I went down to 204th and Q last night and participated in this festival. 







There were a lot of people there! The weather was perfect. This would be a tricky outdoor event to plan with mother nature. Our neighbor, Carlos, was there with his restaurant Espana! So, it was fun to chat with him:)

Around 8:45-9 they started "glowing" the balloons. So pretty. 







The festival continues tonight! So...if you are bored...you might wanna head that way!

**Hot air balloons are so pretty:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment