8.30.2011

Look at Me...Suzi Homemaker

2 Nights in a row! It takes a lot of work to cook. And...it's just easier to grab from the frozen food isle or in my case, eat cereal for dinner. Unfortunately, Adam isn't a huge cereal buff...especially for dinner. I feel like most guys/regular people aren't. So, I have been trying to step it up. And, this might be it for awhile;) Slow and steady right? To be honest, other people just motivated me. So, all props to you Carol & Silvia!


Day one. Vegetarian Egg Rolls. Carol Lehn from school inspired me with these bad boys...amazingly too good. Addicting. and Scrumptious. I forgot to get a pic of them after they came out of the oven! We dominated them ridiculously fast. Self-Control Andersons...come on.






Day Two. Chocolate Zucchini Bread "Muffins". Silvia, from school, gave me some hugeeee zucchinis from her garden! So, I had to make something! I was so happy...Adam took four...or maybe even five! ha. That means they were a hit! 





Thanks school friends! Keep it coming!

Oh yeah, got this in the mail from dear cousin Abs. This is a little preview for 9.10.11. Al & Ash's big day! It's coming up soon!





Bruce wants to send you off of with a little message. 




GOOOO BIGGG REDDDDD! GO BIG RED! 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww!!!!!!!! So glad you got your clip and I can't not look at that pic of Brucey Bruce without cracking up! I love him! and you of coarse, and I wish I was there to test out a muffin, looks delish!

    ReplyDelete