8.28.2011

End of August Stuff

So...Friday was Jordan & Mike's big day! Woot woot! Beautiful. Beautiful. We all celebrated with the happy couple!






And...Saturday morning we had HS leadership training...saw this video...Check it.



And...Saturday afternoon we went to Ceresco because Adam's dad, Mike, had a work softball tournament. So Tyler, Thomas, and Adam came to play!
 







Bruce was their mascot...



Doing his job well...



And...Then we stopped in Ashland, picked up miss Belle and she came and stayed with us for the night. We introduced her to frozen yogurt at Red Mango and she came with us Sunday morning to church. 

And... Sunday night Adam and I went on a bike ride! I have been wanting to get bikes and bike with Adam all summerrrrr longgg! Finally:) I know my biker shorts look good. hot. Hmm... and my hair is darker. Yeahhh...taking it one day at a time. Fall means hair change. Right? We will see how long this lasts. I may or may not have had a panic attack about this to Adam multiple times Friday night. I'm pretty sure he just wanted to smack me.








That's that. Adios.




No comments:

Post a Comment