8.05.2011

Top 10 Reasons to Visit my Mom's Store!

Hi. So, these last couple weeks I've been heading down to Ashland here and there to help my mom with her store. We ordered some super fun stuff recently and so I wanted to tell y'all why you should visit her store, The Gift Niche. Yep, this is a blog "shoutout" for her store...So here are TEN reasons why you should come down to Ashland for the afternoon! Grab some lunch and CheriO's (where I used to work for about 5 years- the food and desserts are amazing and then some), shop, and then if wine is your friend, hit up the new Glacial Till, right across the street. Yep, you can get to all three within probably twenty steps of each other. Nice. Now, don't be alarmed when you walk into the Niche. It has stuff from floor to ceiling. Two floors. I just wanted to share with you some of my favorites!




10) GO BIG RED! Super cute Husker serving dishes & plates! She sold out of these and made a new order. These aren't in quite yet but they should be coming soon!





9) Modern artsy bowls for anything! Throw a few napkins in the bottom- bam, fun chip dish.




8) Jellybean rugs. Not only cute, my mom swears by them! Just throw 'em into the wash whenever they get dirty. Good as new.








7) Aww...I'm obsessed with this little swan dish. Mom got them in yesterday. I had to buy one. I can't wait to put peanuts & M&M's in that little guy!







6) Lori Mitchell Figurines. I think I got this little 'figurine loving trend' from my aunts. They are the most adorable little figurines for all the different holidays! Precious.






5) Beaded serving dish holder. I've given this baby away for birthdays and bridal showers. She has a couple different sizes. And they are totally reasonably priced! I think $19.99 for the 13x9!








4) Playful Chef! This made me want kids. or at least borrow my cousin Abbi's, little Griff. She has a basic cooking one and a pizza making kit:) Of course, the 'Cookies & Cupcakes' was my favorite.




3) The perfect housewarming, anniversary, birthday, friend gift! Wine stopper (only $6.99) and the suuupperr cute cheese spreader (only $3.99)!!! And then you can scurry across the street and grab a bottle of wine from Glacial Till!








2) Beatriz Ball Collection! This stuff is fancy schmancy and amazing. PERFECT for wedding gifts! I was sooo happy to get some!







1)  and last...to meet my mom, Mary! She likes goats too.




So that's that. If you mention this blog you can get 20% off an item! :) Happy shopping!

The Gift Niche 1414 Silver St Ashland, NE 68003 (402) 944-2182

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I NEED that Husker dish. Adorable! Too bad I won't be able to make it to the Gift Niche before football season...but maybe next time we're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greatly composed article, if just all bloggers offered a similar substance as you, the web would be a much better spot. Top Thai Bet

    ReplyDelete